ELCAS Application Procedure
The MoD's Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. The scheme has been hugely successful in providing financial support to eligible applicants wishing to study (for example) an Access to HE Diploma.
We are the only CPT listed Preferred Supplier for Online Access to HE (Health Science Professions). You can check your eligibility to ELC funding by speaking to your Education or Resettlement Officer. Our Access to HE Diploma can be located on the official Elcas web site here. To make your ELC application you will need our course code: 40003371 and our provider number: 6066.
Further information relating to the scheme and your eligibility is available on the Elcas web site
To remain compliant with ELC rules please follow the procedures below
Decide your career pathway i.e. Nursing, Midwifery, Paramedic Practice, etc. Complete and submit the enrolment form here
- Make your funding application through Elcas
- The MoD has to approve funding and if eligible will issue you with a Claims Authorisation Note (CAN)
- The CAN should state the duration of the Course as 12 months
- Forward a copy of the authorised CAN form 005.02 to Student Services at Academy Online Learning
- Elcas will fund 80% which is £969.60. Your personal contribution is £242.40 which is 20% of the full cost. (Total cost £1212)